After my last haircut I looked in the mirror and wondered who this person was. Where did these waves come from? I thought about straight hair Deb from Colonia Juarez and the wavey hair Hermana Johnson in Veracruz...at times they seem so different from each other. What will happen in 6 weeks when they merge? Who will I see in the mirror then?
4 years ago
5 comments:
I love the cut aunt debbie, looks cute, easy and stylish!!! I can't wait to see you in July. You may not be able to meet my husband as we are praying this he get's this new job he is applying for and he will not be able to take off any days for 6 months. no fun!! But I'm sure excited to see you!!! ;-)
Hi Sis. Johnson. This is Jen Whetten, John's wife here in CJ. I just wanted to say hi and I see that you started blogging just this month like I did. It's fun, isn't it! I love it here so much in CJ and I'm really looking forward to getting to know you better when you come home! Have a great day!
Life in good ole CJ hasn't changed much. It'll be great to have you back among us. I love the waves, but the humidity level here right now is 0% so don't plan on keeping them! Even my hair is straight! I love this blogging stuff! I'll be glad when the wind stops so I can spend more time on mine. :)
Hi Deb & Lep! You probably thought that we are hiding in a cave! Not so! Bill went back to work last fall, we bought a house, put our condo on the market, have been hunkering down with the winter snow, finally moved into house May 1 and sold our condo on May 15! Whirlwind. Love your blogs. Please keep us in the "Johnson" loop. We miss Veracruz more now that when we came home. Love your curly hair! With my perm, I just wash, scrunch dry and go! I'm still sorting out boxes. Didn't know I had so much stuff! Have a great last month. Love, Vicki
Hello! You do not know me, but I came across your blog as I was searching for information about Colonia Juarez. I was impressed that you had just finished serving a mission. What a great experience for you! My family and I will be spending the year of 2009 serving and learning away from our home. Every five years we look for a good family experience away from home. Our family's first service experience (not a CALLING) in 2004 we came to Nauvoo, Kirtland, and Palmyra. We now live here in Nauvoo right across the street from the beautiful Temple. Our Bishop had mentioned Colonia Juarez as a place we might want to look into. We also are looking into Australia and England. We will be coming to Colonia Juarez at the end of Sept. and will attend a ward there on the 28th. We hope you can give us some information on where the ward meets, times, and Bishop's contact info. We also would like to know where the closest hotel/motel is and any other info. you think we might need. Our hope is to find someone who would love to live here in our home for that year while we stayed in their home in Colonia Juarez. I really look forward to hearing from you. We would love to speak with someone on the phone. Here is our number #217-453-2020. My email address is blatterfamily@msn.com. Thank you for your time and hope this is not an inconvenience for you. Sincerely, Jessica and family
Post a Comment