Friday, October 31, 2008

Salt Lake City

Our trips to Utah are always fast and furious. On our trip back from conference I told Lester the next time there is a great airfare to Salt Lake City I would be on my way to really visit Alicia and Andrea. So here we are ...we started our day out by attending the SLC Temple while Andrea was in school, all three of us at lunch at the Lions House, athen Andi went back to school and Alicia and I went to the Jospeh Smith Memorial Building to watch the movie there. A great day!

7 comments:

Lacey Lou Who said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
laurice. said...

So glad you are having a good time.

Anonymous said...

a new post... yay! glad you are having fun!! tell the girls hi for us!!

Anonymous said...

Your girls look great! Glad you get to spend time with them.

Jan T. said...

I'm so mad...not at you...at me!:) Wish I could have seen you - my life is crazy right now. I was so looking forward to your visit. Uggghhh! Hope you had fun. Please come again!

Unknown said...

Gotta love the SLC! Next time you're out here I wanna take you all to dinner...So hurry and come back..!

Shelley said...

So much fun! Please tell Alicia to e-mail me!! Tell everyone hello!