So how does one celebrate their 29th wedding anniversary...dressing up and going out to dinner? No, by painting their kitchen wall!! Coming soon...a foto of us all cleaned up!!
I must say, President, you must be doing something right. Instead of wasting $50-75 on a nice night out, your wonderful wife is helping you paint the kitchen! Clearly a one person job...yet, there she is. If I ever get hitched, I'm gonna need a pointer or two!
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary.
You guys are looking good! Congratulations on 29 years!
I hope you painted more than just that one wall.
I must say, President, you must be doing something right. Instead of wasting $50-75 on a nice night out, your wonderful wife is helping you paint the kitchen! Clearly a one person job...yet, there she is. If I ever get hitched, I'm gonna need a pointer or two!
29 years and still so young! How do you do it!? Happy anniversary! Please post pics of the painted room for your decorating obsessed friend!:)
Post a Comment