I love this time of year when we start to decorate...a touch of Autumn in the dining room...
A friend shared some of her end of season finds
from last year. So there is a touch in the living room too!
What says "Welcome Fall" better than some corn stalks by the entrance...
4 comments:
I love fall as well! I will send you some cool weather. We already had snow here this week and are in the 30-50 degree weather. Congrats on the new addition to your family!
Your grandbabies are very cute! I enjoye decorating for autumn as well. Ben always makes me wait until after his birthday (sept 25). Sometimes I make it, sometimes I don't:)
You did a good job, looks so pretty! Now just come decorate my house...haha! :)
I love all your decorations! Did you find a good spot for the door?
Post a Comment