in the life of Lep N Deb
Dani will always be my academy award winner! She looked dazzling, her hair perfect, and the dress is so pretty! Glad she had a good time.
What a neat theme. She looks great. What a nice award to win!
So glad this prom and dress had a happy ending. I think you and I are done with proms for this lifetime! It's been a fun experience (part of the time)!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Dani will always be my academy award winner! She looked dazzling, her hair perfect, and the dress is so pretty! Glad she had a good time.
What a neat theme. She looks great. What a nice award to win!
So glad this prom and dress had a happy ending. I think you and I are done with proms for this lifetime! It's been a fun experience (part of the time)!
Post a Comment