Saturday, June 21, 2008

Our First....

The newlyweds are two of our returned missionaries. We were thrilled to attend the temple with them and so grateful that they chose the Veracruz Temple so that we could be there. Lester was one of the witnesses.

6 comments:

Monica said...

Man, how exciting is that to see missionaries getting married. I'm so excited that you guys are coming home. Can't wait to see you. Send Uncle Lester my love. Love you guys. Hope to see you soon.

Jan T. said...

You need a good "girls trip!" Come see me in UT when you get settled in!:)

meema14 said...

Deb: Seeing you at the front door of the temple makes me cry. We really do miss being there and having a purpose! You look wonderful! Please keep in touch. Love, Vicki

Jan T. said...

Where are you? How are you? More posts, more pictures, please! We need an update!:)

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

OH, that's so nice of you to miss me even though you hardly know me! However, I've noticed that living down there, it's really exciting when someone new comes into town, right? I hope to be back this weekend. I can't wait to get to know you!

Jan T. said...

I tagged you...stop by my blog!:)