Saturday, June 7, 2008

A week in the mission...









































Sunday, I attended a large baptismal service. I was so proud of myself driving across town all alone! Monday new missionaries arrived. Then there were hambergers for a zone of missionaries. Tuesday was our farewell dinner in a resturant since we are out of the mission home there is no more cooking for me! Yeah Costco...we love their frozen yogurt. We then headed to the temple with the leaving missionaries. Wednesday started early as we went to the airport to say goodbye. Then we went right into a zone leader consejo. Afterwards we ate at McDonald's. What more could a girl ask for than to be surrounded by missionaries??? Thursday and Friday were the start of our last round of multi-zone conferences. Friday we enjoyed tacos al pastor. YUM! After a wild, fun-filled, crazy week our assistants slept like babies all the way back to Veracruz.

3 comments:

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

How great to get to eat out at Costco every night! That's the life!

Bobbi said...

Enjoy it while you can! Eating out at Elmer's won't quite be the same! :)

Jan T. said...

I sit in UT and worry about you....wondering how your last few weeks will be, knowing the emotional roller coaster you must be on! See why I'm on medication?!:) It's fun to see pictures of you and all the missionaries! What a great experience. I hope you enjoy every last minute of it. I feel for the missionaries who will no longer have you as their mission mom! I've always thought the world of you! Good luck with the move! Love ya!