
Joy is being with a child as they go to the temple for the first time. Alicia chose the Colonia Juarez Temple so that she could share this special day with her Grandma Johnson. The scriptures tell us that children walking in righteous paths bring joy to their parents. This is so true, Alicia has always brought us lots of joy. We love ya Alicia!!

Joy is meeting our new daughter-in-law, Ashley, for the very first time and to see the smile on Kyle's face. There is joy in knowing that your children are happy. They are looking forward to the birth of their baby at the end of the year.

Joy is having a grandbaby to love but especially to see her parents striving to raise her in the way we know to be true. You are doing a great job Nick and Ivette!!

5 comments:
What a sweet post. Glad your days home have been "joyous!" You sound busy, busy!
As for the tag (if you have time:), just post the heading "I've been tagged" on your next blog post, then list 6 boring or quirky things about yourself and tag 3 or 4 other people to do the same!
Honestly, I'm just glad to see you blogging again:)...feel free to skip the tag!:)
It was fun to be there with Alicia and the family. Thanks for helping our family have such a pleasant and wonderful time! My kids ask to go back to Mexico all the time!
I had no idea that Alicia went through the temple. Congrats to her. I wasn't able to make it to the session with the whole family due to me going out and picking up Ira. But so excited for her. I do love Ashley, she is go good for Kyle, and the little granddaughter of yours she is the cutest. I hope all is going well in the adjustment. We'll see you sometime. But it was good to see you after such a long period of time. ;-) hope all is well in colonia Juarez. Love ya aunt deb.
Good for Alicia, I am very happy for her. I loved this post. Family looks good....happy for all of you.
Hello! You do not know me, but I came across your blog as I was searching for information about Colonia Juarez. I was impressed that you had just finished serving a mission. What a great experience for you! My family and I will be spending the year of 2009 serving and learning away from our home. Every five years we look for a good family experience away from home. Our family's first service experience (not a CALLING) in 2004 we came to Nauvoo, Kirtland, and Palmyra. We now live here in Nauvoo right across the street from the beautiful Temple. Our Bishop had mentioned Colonia Juarez as a place we might want to look into. We also are looking into Australia and England. We will be coming to Colonia Juarez at the end of Sept. and will attend a ward there on the 28th. We hope you can give us some information on where the ward meets, times, and Bishop's contact info. We also would like to know where the closest hotel/motel is and any other info. you think we might need. Our hope is to find someone who would love to live here in our home for that year while we stayed in their home in Colonia Juarez. I really look forward to hearing from you. We would love to speak with someone on the phone. Here is our number #217-453-2020. My email address is blatterfamily@msn.com. Thank you for your time and hope this is not an inconvenience for you. Sincerely, Jessica and family
Post a Comment