Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's About Time...

Some of you may be thinking...It's about time that I added to this blog, but actually my thoughts are about time. In Veracruz, I had thought that I would have more time to keep up with this blog and other things that were put on hold for 3 years when I returned to life in the Colonies. But my days continue to race by. It is about time.. that I actually PLAN my days so that they are not just flying by but are actually carefully thought out. I need to make time for important things. Because the busy things tend to fill my days. It is important for me to make time for..
1. scripture study 2. fun family time 3. healthy meals/exercise
4. visiting/service 5. family history/temple attendance
So, here is to getting a planner and using it as we taught the missionaries to do..planning our days and using our time wisely...but first we are off to Florida to visit my parents.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you are talking about, thats how my days are, and now with potty training i feel like i spend my days in the bathroom with Yaizah getting used to the potty, hope you have fun in Florida and tell Pop and Gram hi for us!!