Words cannot express what it was like to visit with my parents after 3 1/2 years! I LOVE playing the role of a daughter. It is almost like going back in time as you see and touch things from the past. My sister lives close so it was an added treat to have some time with her. We ate, played games, watched the Olympics and lounged around during our short time there. The storm was kind enough to wait for us to leave Orlando before it hit there.
4 years ago

7 comments:
Yahoo! A new post! How fun to see your family again...and in Florida! I'd love to go there someday! You look great - hope you're enjoying your new world!:)
I'm glad you had a good time. How fun that you went to go see family after so long. When are you coming to arizona to come see your grandbaby and your family in az?
we are so glad you got to see gram and pop, we hope you had an excellent trip, now.. when are you coming to Az to see us???????
Hello again!
This is Jessica from Nauvoo. I don't know if you have read my first message to you yet. I hope that I haven't made you nervous about someone you don't know. My family and I are very excited to learn more about Colonia Juarez and our opportunities to serve there. I used my sister Krista's info to post my comment to you because I don't have an account and I haven't quite figured out the blogging thing yet. I hope that hasn't confused you. Here is my contact info again: 217-453-2020, blatterfamily@msn.com. Will you at least let me know that you have received my messages and if you don't have time to help us, will you please direct us to someone that might? I know this is a LOT to ask from a busy stranger, but I can't tell you how much you will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Sincerely, Jessica
Hello! I'm so glad I found your blog! How are you all doing? I know that everyone was excited for you guys to come home! Hopefully we will get to come home and see you all soon! :)
HELLO!! It's amazing how much you, your mom and sister look alike!!!! I had no idea you went to Florida, how fun!
Hi!! This is Kendal (Dan Brown's daughter). Wow, it was so fun to look through your blog. Amazing how you can find just about anyone in the blogging world! Fun to see Alicia! She helped take my wisdom teeth out about a year ago before we moved from UT back to Texas. Great seeing you and your family on here! I hope all is well!
Post a Comment