Dani and Cristina Gil with their Lobo paws full of school spirit! Cristi is living with us. Her dad, Rene, lived with us many years ago. We are now living with two almost 16year olds!! YIKES!! No, it is actually working out good to have another child in the home. Dani did not like being the ONLY one...we were too boring! So now we are having DOUBLE THE FUN!
4 years ago
8 comments:
When did this happen? :) You were meant to be a mom of many! :) Sounds...challenging to me. I'm only speaking from experience with a 13yr. old!:) Have fun!
Hey my Becka is almost 16 too I would of let her come keep Dani company!!!jk Good luck...My one 1is enough for me.
Super cute girls! love those Lobo paws!
you did it mom!!! good job!! looks really good.
So, maybe I shouldn't admit this, but what is a Lobo?
youve been tagged!! got to my blog!!
It's fun to see your blog! You have always been an amazing person to me--this proves it! I love to see pics of Dani. When she gets bored again-send her my way!
Post a Comment