Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Surprise Visit...

We were visiting our neighbors when Dani called to let us know that there was "something"in the house that the dog was barking at. I imagined a little animal of some sorts had gotten in. Well, I walked in the house to find Yaizah and Ivette! They had gotten a ride in from Arizona and stayed for 2 weeks. It was fun to have then here and have Yaizah get to know us a little better. But there was no competition...Aunt Dani was the favorite!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww what a fun surprise. They sure look cute together.

Jan T. said...

Sounds like you're keeping PLENTY busy! Have you been decorating? What are the plans for the house...any renovations?:) Good for you on the exercise thing...I hear alot of you are working out!:) Let me know if you find a great "stomach flattener!" :)

Shelley said...

She is so cute. What a fun suprise!

laurice. said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Love these pictures of Dani.